Have You Been a Victim of Auto Dealer Fraud?
If you purchased a car from a dealer and have a feeling you were ripped off, contact Pace Law Offices immediately to have your case evaluated. At Pace Law Offices, part of our practice is dedicated to fighting for consumers who are victims of unscrupulous practices, specifically by auto dealers. Whether you purchased a new or used vehicle, we can help.
Violations of The Consumer Protection Act
We meticulously review our clients’ files and often uncover fraud and other violations of the Consumer Protection Act that an untrained consumer is unaware of. Typical violations include:
- Dealers charging for items not provided
- Failing to sell the vehicle for the advertised price
- Improperly charging document preparation fees
- Overcharging for Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) fees
- Packing payments
- Failing to disclose the vehicle’s condition
- Failing to disclose the vehicle’s history
- Backdating contracts
- Rolling back the odometer
- Selling a lemon
- Failing to provide the legally required disclosures
We are committed to uncovering deceptive and unsavory practices by car dealers. We will show you how you were defrauded and fight to ensure that you obtain the maximum compensation you are entitled to. We sue car dealers and, in appropriate situations, the banks that hold the financing contracts. Most of our clients contact us because they have a feeling they were ripped off, but are unsure how. To learn more about how we can represent your interests if you were a victim of auto dealer fraud, please contact our Anchorage, Alaska, law firm today at (907) 222-4003.